We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for the Week of November 23, 2015
- With John Cena away hosting a reality show Vince McMahon feels like Roman Reigns needs to host a show as well. Unfortunately no networks will get behind the idea so they are looking to bring back Legends’ House with Reigns as the host.
- The Miz vanity searches Dolph Ziggler on social media and prints out all negative comments to show him as revenge for past internet reputations.
- We have confirmed with our inside source that Big E was not really injured during his match at Survivor Series.
- NXT fans at Full Sail plan to respond to Mick Foley‘s criticisms by chanting “Sorry, Foley”, “We disagree” and “We’re a good crowd” during each match on the next television taping.
- The most prestigious mathematicians in the world are still hard at work trying to figure out why Charlotte’s finishing move is called “The Figure Eight.”
- Bubba Ray Dudley continues to try talking creative into letting him have a singles run despite D-Von’s constant worry that they’ll make him go back to being a reverend.
- Hulk Hogan is trying to market a new condiment brand called “Hulkamania” where he mixes ketchup and mustard together.
- Terry Funk is set to appear in Season 2 of Lucha Underground as Son of Havoc‘s father Havoc.
- Lance Storm celebrates Canadian Thanksgiving on the date of American Thanksgiving and celebrates American Thanksgiving on the date of Canadian Thanksgiving to stick it to the man.